BOMBARDIERBombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Be par of a team that works on shift rotations 24/7/365 (with premium);
- Respond to AOGs (Aircraft on ground) and customer requests;
- Produce Drawings to support Repair procedures and drawing deviations;
- Provide technical support to Customers, Maintenance facilities, Service Centers and other Bombardier departments;
- Organize investigations into service issues and determine causes of failure and devise effective and innovative solutions;
- Use initiative and judgment to recognize the implications of proposed solutions and to be versatile in to providing alternate solutions in case that Customer or other engineering specialties are asking.
- Liaise with other departments, service centers, vendors and suppliers. Some overtime may be required to meet AOG deadlines;
- Provide on-call and 24/7 support to our customers.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent working experience.
- You have five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in engineering related to aircraft structure or mechanical systems;
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 (2D or 3D), Autocad and MS Office;
- You are a self-starter, capable of working with a minimum of supervision. Team player coupled with Innovation, Professionalism and Commitment;
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- You have knowledge of metallic structures and composite structures (an asset).
- You are a team player, always eager to help and provide assistance.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.