Location(s): United States of America
Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift:Job Description Summary:
The SAP Master data Analyst - Solution Delivery Lead is accountable for managing the project design, delivery and deployment of solution related to all master data relevant to support Supply chain process area right from Purchasing, Manufacturing, Sales, Quality , Plant maintenance , warehouse , Transport management & Finance data to the settlement activity.
At this moment the Coca-Cola Company is implementing the SAP S/4 Hana solution globally in all Business entities, including Concentrate, Bottlers, Copackers and Flavor manufacturing. Each deployment requires the evaluation and development of plant specific solutions in relation to Master data processes and downstream integration for data transfer to support process continuity. The Master data are unique to each plant configuration and require proper maintenance to support S/4 solutions deployment
This role will work as part of the Coca-Cola enterprise Master data Product Ownership from the technology side and will interact with the Business leads to understand data requirements and transform them into standard data elements were possible.
This role will also oversee the multiple project master data conversion and roll out between the supply chain workstreams to enable a comprehensive end to end testing process for supply chain end state requirement.
This role will be a global role and the delivery responsibilities include communication with different SAP implementation design and delivery teams to ensure solutions testing completion on time and on budget.
- The role will have experience and expertise in SAP process industry implementations (On-site / Ofshore Models), Some of the key Master data objects are Material master, Alternate unit of measurement (AUOM) data, Material master Classification, Dangerous Goods, Material Inspection type,Commodity Codes classification, Batch Classification, Bill of Material (BOM), Master Recipes, Resource Master, production supply Area (PSA), Batch derivation, Maintenance plans & Items, Maintenance inspection chateristics (MIC), Quality Info record (QIR), EWM Product Master, Packing Specification, Batch Master, Transportation Lanes, Transportation Zones, Transportation Rates, Reference Pack package Builder (RPPB) and Busienss Partners (Customer / vendor)
- Responsible for developing the overall strategy for the Consumer-packing goods (CPGs) industry Enterprise master data solutions.
- Management of the integration between variaous Supply chain solutions. This includes development of KPIs and Alerts required by the business and report related to Master data steadystate quality data to sustain deployed solution.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the global template for Supply Chain Solutions.
- The role will work closely with Concentrate, Operating Units and other Supply chain organizations teams to understand the ERP program functionalities and Productive systems that need to be incorporated in the multiple deployments.
- The role will work with the Solution Delivery and Design teams to ensure the business solutions are tested effectively. The role provides key input to design and execution of testing processes and provides executive level status reporting related to testing activities.
Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- The role will require Supply Chain expertise to quickly understand and adapt to the local and global business processes.
- Experience with a Full Cycle SAP ECC and S/4 Hana Implementation and testing processes in the areas of Master relevant to all supply chain process areas.
- Experience in Full Cycle implementations of SAP Master data process area.
- Complex program management / implementation, influencing and communication skills
- The role requires appropriate communication skills, and the ability to lead highly complex and cross-functional initiatives.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Years of Experience: 5-7 years of diversified process industry business process and operational knowledge.
Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Growth Behaviors:GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Skills: Agile Methodologies, Business Processing, Business Requirements, Collaborative Leadership, Communication, Computer Programming, Configuring, Data Analysis, Information Systems, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Query Language, Software Development, Structured Query Language (SQL), Systems Analysis, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Troubleshooting, Workflows