NORDEN is looking for a Student Assistant to join the Advanced Analytics and Digital Solutions department at our head office in Hellerup, Denmark.
We are a dedicated team working to solve a vast amount of different analytical tasks. At NORDEN, we are becoming increasingly more data-driven in our decision-making. As our new Student Assistant, you will play an important role in this strategic and highly prioritized journey. This will also be an opportunity for you to apply and grow your analytical and technical skills acquired during your studies in a real-life business environment.
Work hours are flexible, on average we expect you to work 15 - 20 hours per week.
What is in it for you
- Being part of a young, inclusive, and dynamic department in an organization valuing personal development and teamwork.
- Gaining experience working with a modern tech-stack including (but not limited to) Python, Matlab, Prefect, Docker, and cloud solutions from Azure.
- Great working conditions including flexible working hours.
- Social activities and events after work hours.
- Developing and maintaining systems and source code.
- Supporting project work across NORDEN as well as being lead on smaller projects within the company.
- Lots of different tasks on an ad hoc basis.
- You are on your bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical or mathematical study.
- You have experience with Matlab and Python.
- You are structured and service minded.
- Strong English communication skills and eligible to work in Denmark.
- You are curious to learn more about the shipping industry.
What we offer
As a student assistant in Advanced Analytics and Digital Solutions, you will become part of a big international company with proud traditions. In NORDEN we are open-minded, ambitious, and work towards a shared overall goal. We value our student assistants and highly prioritize their individual development.
NORDEN is a leading shipping company within dry cargo and product tankers and an integrated part of the global commodity trade. With 12 offices across 6 continents, we combine global expertise and local insights to deliver reliable, safe and efficient solutions to our customers all over the world, enabling smarter global trade.
Operating at the heart of global trade, we are committed to decarbonising the global supply chain, becoming industry leaders within diversity, equality and inclusion, while taking a firm stance on all forms of corruption.
Please upload your application, resume and relevant diplomas via our website as soon as possible and no later than 2nd October 2022. We review applications and interview candidates on a continuous basis.
NORDEN values diversity in thought, educational background, and professional competencies and therefore encourage all qualified individuals to apply for the position.
If you have any questions, please contact Pernille Stentoft at PCS@norden.com or Trine Bruun Brockhoff at TBB@norden.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us here: https://app.talenthub.io/feedback/421088c4aaf14812b2f38f0ae78fa34e?default_lang=en&jobtitle=%25%25positionTitle%25%25&department=%25%depTitle%25%25&job_reference=%25%25ref%25%25