Do you hold a or are working towards a professional Finance and Accounting qualification? Do you currently work in finance or accounting but looking for an opportunity with a company that makes a positive difference? How would you like to work for a global health and hygiene company, that is improving people’s lives every day?
About the Role
At Essity, we have an excellent role in our North West team (Trafford Park & Tawd) to support the Site Controller with regards to the financial performance of the unit. The Assistant Controller will be responsible for analysis the financial performance of the Support Function Business Unit in a defined area and propose corrective actions to improve performance to support business targets and objectives.
Based ideally at our Trafford Park Mill, you will be primarily responsible for our Trafford Park IDC, however you will also be required to support the production side of the business at Trafford Park and Tawd as required.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
In this role, you will:
- Analyse financials and provide cost center analysis for the business unit
- Monitor and follow-up of the respective business unit cost performance and deviations
- Contribute to defining reporting guidelines, instructions and content in creation of budget and forecast for the business unit.
- Prepares and provides insights to the BU Management Team in all operational financial aspects.
- Follow controlling standards and other Essity policies such as MICR and legal regulations.
Who You Are
We would like to hear from you if you have the following:
- Hold or are working towards a professional qualification (ideally CIMA)
- Have proven experience, ideally in a production/ manufacturing environment
- Ability to analyse and draw conclusions from large volumes of data
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, to effectively interpret and present information across all levels of the business
- Competent systems user, including Microsoft Office applications (Advanced Excel)
What We Can Offer You
As well as a competitive salary, we offer additional benefits including bonus opportunity, PMI, pension scheme (10% employer contribution), and holidays starting at 27 days plus bank holidays.
At Essity, we embrace the individual and recognise the remarkable power that can be harnessed when different ideas, backgrounds, experiences and perspective come together. If you apply for a job at Essity, you can be sure that the only criteria we consider for selection is professional experience, qualifications, key job-related attributes and working values.
Collaborative and caring culture | empowerment & engaged people |work with impact and powerful purpose | individual learning & career growth | health & safety priority | sustainable value together | innovation | sustainable working life | total reward
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.