Monitor Deloitte is the global strategy consulting practice of Deloitte. We are always looking for opportunities to expand our team with top strategy talent and are seeking student assistants eager to kick-start their career. We will be happy to receive an application from you, and we are accepting applications year-round.
Grow with confidence
In Monitor Deloitte you will make an impact that matters while developing in a dynamic and inspiring culture founded on intellectual curiosity, collaboration and high ambitions. We will help you grow with confidence by offering you a strong professional network and a steep learning curve.
You will become part of Deloitte’s special unit for strategy – Monitor Deloitte – a growing team of strategy consultants all eager to make a difference. Being a confirmed growth leader, we are an engaged team of strategy consultants with a passion for business, analytical excellence, and not least good energy. Monitor Deloitte consultants are defined by a trademark combination of high intellectual capacity and creativity with a strong desire to work with strategy.
At Monitor Deloitte, we help executives create winning strategies to turn never-before-seen challenges into transformation and growth within areas such as:
- Growth strategy: supporting clients define the revenues of tomorrow.
- Commercial excellence: supporting clients bring products and services to markets.
- Digital strategy: supporting clients utilise new technological opportunities.
- Innovation: supporting clients rethink their business – before their competitors.
- Strategic business transformations: supporting clients in enabling their growth journey.
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead at your specific level. If you want to have a direct impact on your clients’ growth and help them make winning choices from day 1, you should consider joining us.
What we are looking for
- You are currently taking a master’s or about to finish your bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, social sciences, or within the STEM field, with an excellent academic performance.
- You are structured and analytical, you are passionate about business, you have a profound understanding of team play and you strive to make an impact.
- You are proficient in English and Danish or one of the other Nordic languages both written and spoken.
What we offer
- A dynamic, young, and vibrant team that is growing quickly.
- Flat hierarchy and delegated responsibility – we offer several of opportunities for you to start your career journey building on your own passion and strengths.
- Continuous learning – we have our own global Monitor Training program, leading strategy frameworks, a structured mentoring program with senior colleagues and knowledge sharing sessions with the team on an ongoing basis.
- The possibility to work for the largest Nordic companies on their most important strategic agendas.
Impact that matters
In Monitor Deloitte, we aspire to fulfil our purpose – to make an impact that matters every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity, and innovation in our work. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions, we want to create an impact that makes a key difference for the people around us, our clients and our society.
Diverse talent pool
Solving complex problems for our clients is at the heart of what we do in Monitor Deloitte. To serve our clients best way possible, we therefore strive to have a strong and diverse pool of talent with different yet complementing competences. Therefore, we encourage people of all backgrounds to consider applying with us.
Strategy runs in our DNA
Monitor Deloitte is the global strategy consulting practice of Deloitte. It originates from Monitor Group founded in 1983 by six academic entrepreneurs with ties back to Harvard Business School – including Michael Porter. Other major strategy thinkers affiliated with Monitor includes Roger Martin, Peter Schwartz and Larry Keeley.
Contact and application
Please send your application, your CV, and grades from upper secondary school (STX, HHX, HTX), bachelor’s, and master’s programmes using the ‘Apply job’ button. We process applications and arrange interviews on an ongoing basis. Successful candidates will be invited to a first interview round prior to which more information will be provided. Please do not hesitate to contact Johannes Bæk Christensen, Senior Consultant, at +45 29 92 31 82, if you have any questions about the position.