At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and unusually hardworking Intern. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and extraordinary opportunity to contribute towards upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day. The Wireless Engineer Intern is responsible for implementing and planning RF system design validation activities. The scope of these activities can vary depending on the needs of the associated project.
- Project Management Skills
- Technical report writing capabilities
- ETSI/3GPP Standards
- Python, MATLAB, C++, Any RF simulation packages
- Practical RF measurement Knowledge: Experience using test equipment such as: Spectrum Analysers, Power Meters, Signal Generators, Vector Network Analysers
- Good technical understanding of at least two of the following (Wi-Fi, BluetoothTM, GSM/WCDMA/LTE/5GNR, NFC, Wireless Power Transfer)
You will have great interpersonal and organisation skills with the ability to work under your own initiative and pressure. You should have some ability to prioritise tasks and adopt a flexible approach to working methods on time. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent experience also considered.