We are looking for a Student Assistant for 12-15 hours per week for primary handling of the commercial part of contracts and agreements within our indirect purchase. In this job you will get the opportunity to develop and grow your own skills.
Every 3rd second Ferrosan Medical Devices’ products help surgeons and nurses control bleedings and avoid complications in surgical procedures. We make seconds count in surgical care! And we need you on our team!
Handling of the commercial part of contracts and agreements
As a Student Assistant you will handle:
- Smaller contracts and standard contracts for suppliers and services
- Supplier screening
- Make contact with new suppliers
- Contract follow-up
- Data analysis of, among other things, spend data
- Production of PowerPoint presentations for data work etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks
We are looking for a candidate who is in the process of his/hers bachelor's or master's degree in Supply Chain Management or Law and has the following skills:
- Knowledge of contracts, terms of sale and flair for contract processing
- Knowledge of Supply Chains within production
- Analytical approach to data processing
- Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint at a high level
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Knowledge of negotiation techniques is an advantage
- Knowledge of Office SharePoint & SAP is an advantage
The ideal candidate will have the following personal qualifications:
- You are independent in your work and your working style is structured
- You are good at keeping many balls in the air
- Robust and collaborative across departments
- Pragmatic mindset with a strong ability to get tasks done
We offer a truly purpose driven workplace where you can have real impact
As a Student Assistant you get a unique opportunity for an exciting student job where you can gain relevant work experience. In addition to the professional part of the job, we offer a good canteen scheme, Friday bar, staff association, pension scheme and health insurance. In addition, Ferrosan Medical Devices offers the student workers the opportunity to joint plan social and professional events for example bowling, restaurant visits, career opportunities and much more.
We offer a truly purpose driven workplace with strong roots in values. What exactly this means is quickly visible to our new colleagues. We are driven by improving patient outcomes and we take our values to work every day – we care about each other, our environment and our customers and we win for patients with innovative high-quality solutions.
We offer an inclusive workplace with the opportunity to have real impact and a development curve, that you can steepen in the pace, that is suitable to you. You will meet a DK rooted company growing in number of international colleagues and a way of working. And we take pride in having fun 😊
Some of the facts and a little piece of history Ferrosan Medical Devices develops and produces a portfolio of medical devices used in surgical care. Our portfolio consists of various hemostatic products to minimize bleeding challenges in surgery and electromechanical medical devices to perform breast biopsies. We are an international company with products registered in more than 100 countries. Our products are marketed in collaboration with global medtech partners. New ideas are developed and matured from the first thought to finished implementation in production. And we manage the business with an uncompromising focus on quality based on current GMP requirements.
Want to join our team?
Send your application along with your CV latest at 5. February 2023. We will process the applications as we receive them.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact Category Manager, Susanne N. Jensen on tel. 3093 2538 or SCM Director, Maria Suhr on tel. 2544 8365.
We look forward to hearing from you.