About the opportunity:
We’re looking for a Photo, Illustration & Video Content Reviewer that plays a crucial role in shaping our marketplace libraries by reviewing and evaluating asset submissions. Shutterstock/Pond5 receive daily asset submissions from a global base of more than 2 million contributors. These asset submissions cover a wide range of topics and themes, and vary in both technical quality and relevance to our marketplace.
The day to day:
- Curate a significant amount of content daily
- Responsible for overall quality of all media submissions
- Evaluate and rate the technical and aesthetic quality of content submitted
- Ability to identify anything potentially fraudulent
- Determine if submitted content is suitable for Pond5
- Review the metadata associated with each submission and ensure it’s relevant
- Maintain a full understanding of the global client base, expected deadlines, and image preferences
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Fluent in English
- Must be located in the Czech Republic, ideally in the Prague or Brno surroundings
- Eligible to work as an independent contractor (under Czech Trade License)
- Experience with media production
- Basic knowledge of photography/video editing software
- Enthusiasm and ability to work independently
- Detailed oriented
- Technical proficiency with computers
- You have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your team’s work matters and is essential to the evolution of our core business!
- Executive leadership cares personally. They prioritize growth and planning your career path with your goals and passions in mind.
- Flexibility to work between home and office with everything you need to be successful in both
Shutterstock connects diverse artists and creative professionals around the globe with the agencies, brands and people who need their work and services. It’s a place where creators come to be inspired and discover new ways to produce their best work.
Shutterstock enables its employees to drive culture and tap into the world around them to develop the toolbox and solutions that help others share their world views. At Shutterstock, your ideas will be welcomed, your uniqueness will be celebrated, and you will be supported in presenting your view of the world as you experience it. We’re champions of resiliency; quickly learning from our shortcomings in our pursuit of continuous growth.
Diverse teams are critical to our success. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply and we commit to creating and maintaining a culture where employees know they belong and have equal opportunities to succeed.
Shutterstock ValuesWe are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Suitably qualified and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Shutterstock ensures that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence,.