Seven Fields, PA
About The Position:Seeking a motivated and proactive SQL Reporting Developer/Analyst II to join a rapidly rising team in high demand. The core responsibility is to respond to the ongoing needs of the department’s customers to include the coding and delivery of assigned reports in a timely and accurate manner. Candidates should possess an ability to work independently to provide systematic and data related support to Data Analytics and its requestors.
Beacon Health Options provides best-in-class behavioral health solutions for regional and specialty health plans; employers and labor organizations; and federal, state and local governments. Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a strong employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.
- Generate complex SQL queries and scripts to transform and aggregate data
- Deliver production and ad hoc reports within agreed upon time frame
- Translate stakeholders requirements into reporting deliverables
- Work with SME’s to research, validate and troubleshoot reports as needed
- Function independently and manage multiple projects.
- Translate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business systems administration or related field is preferred.
Relevant Work Experience:
- 2 years minimum related experience with Oracle and/or SQL
- Proficient with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience with the following is a plus: Crystal Reports, TOAD, SSRS, and/or SSMS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving ability
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
To Apply:Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled