Gain vocational experience through a temporary work placement (>3 months) and learn by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and enhance personal education/employment opportunities.
1. On-the-job Supports the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of products and services within defined area, as directed.
2. Learning Learns to accomplish relevant tasks through practical experience, to support course of academic study and/or enhance personal employment opportunities.
We are looking for a candidate with bachelor in Engineering.
Desirable Engineers in Mecatronics or Electronics.
This position will be based in our office in Lima, Peru
It is also desirable that you have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Intermediate english level (B2+)
- Teamwork skills
- Advanced MS Office Excel skills
- Advanced programming knowledge (C++)
- Robust knowledge in Matlab (Mandatory)
- Results oriented
- Self-motivated and proactive
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.