Opportunity to join a strong international company known for advanced technology and innovation; - Recognition of professional achievements and global development opportunities; - A package of social benefits; - Opportunity to work with friendly team of great professionals.
- Strictly follow company HSE rules and instructions and safety regulations, initiate and attend in safety risk assessment meetings before every onsite works, do safety self-assessments on site just before start the work
- Perform service works (repair, diagnostic, upgrade, maintenance), do installation/installation supervision of DR portfolio: Drives, Traction auxiliary converters.
- Onsite repair and preventive maintenance.
- Remote customer support and consulting
- Technical support for Sales team and Project Managers
- Participation in technical negotiations with partners, design institutes, end customers
- Building relations with technical staff on customers side to have a better understanding of customer’s service needs and faster resolving of service issues
- Close cooperation with ABB factories and centers of expertise to address and resolve customer’s needs and issues
- Reporting to Service Manager, actively sharing ideas and concerns for further improvement of company processes, optimization of day to day operational work
- Being team member in Service Team, collaborate within the team, support colleagues in operational needs
- Keep Installed base data up to date (ServIS tool).
- Identify customer’s service needs and inform respective sales to convert it into business opportunity
- Prepare service reports and keep Installed Base data up to date
- 3+ years experience as service/commissioning engineer in Drives.
- PC advanced user.
- Communicative, team player, but also able to work independently when necessary.
- Able for fast education, easy with work and learn.
- Ready for regular business trips (up to 50%).
- Language: Russian fluent, English Upper Intermediate (speaking, correspondence).
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.