GNA Supply Chain Data Analyst is responsible to get correct data and a variety of reports in time for department supply planning operation. It requires to do regular reporting related to department business as well as build department data management system and optimize supply chain reports to further development.
1, Extract data from different platforms, different areas and analyze to support department or company decision make.
2, Monitor platform data and data change, take the action if any abnormal findings.
3, Make daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports based on department request,
4, Responsible to supply chain data verification, evaluate the accuracy of the reports.
5, Troubleshoot and resolve any data issues by working with IT and related departments.
6, Optimize current supply chain reports, and make subjected analysis reports per request.
7, Regularly extract data from different platforms and build department data management system.
1. Major in Computer Science, Statistics, Maths or related field (preferred).
2. Background at Manufacturing planning (preferred).
3. Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
4. Advanced MS Excel skill is a must.
5. Experience with SAP, Rapid Response (preferred).
6. Experience with SQL, MS office is preferred.
7. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
8. Attention to detail and accuracy.
9. Ability to work independently.
10. Ability to extract data from different platforms and make chart for presentation.
11. A sense of urgency in solving problems to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
About Jabra - Part Of GN Store Nord A/S makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers. Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees. GN Audio is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
For the purpose of processing your job application, GN will process your personal data. We encourage you not to provide us with sensitive information (e.g. racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health information, or sexual orientation) about yourself. Your application will be transferred to the local GN office posting this job.