To make enhancement MB repair quality and customer satisfaction index, the Intern in technical service is responsible for various administration supports in technical service area by providing and handling the data in technics such as FFV-T rate, special tools management.
Also he/she carry out specific assigned projects that are planned at the time of work in order to implement an efficient report process internally and externally.
(i.e. Power BI handling and controlling)
Time (in %)
Data collection for enhancement of technical service team
- Organize Fixed First Visit-Technical (FFV-T) to achieve target from HQ.
Data check of low FFV-T rate and develop counter measure with team members.
- Develop and report Standard Special Tools and Equipment annually.
Manage dealers to keep them in good condition all the way.
- Set up standard document process for Body & Paint business area.
Handling technical information
- Develop and share the latest technical information with dealers to deliver efficient solution for current issues.
- Prepare internal/external Technical Experience Exchange Meeting with dealers to share the latest technical information.
Special project perform
- Involve and develop his/her career path by implementing current special project in the department such as Power BI.
Organize KPI report in technical service team
- Data export and import from AQUA system and compiling.
- Support overall standard document process in technical service team.
BS degree in Mechanical / Automotive engineering preferred
Automotive techinical knowledge preferred
Technical knowledge and experties for automotive diagnosis and repair preferred
Outstanding for MS office softwares
Communication skills (Korean / English)
Field of activity:Others