WE MOVE THE WORLD
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler Financial Services AG. More than two hundred employees worldwide develop and shape the mobility of the future.
The cooperation and portfolio management at Daimler Mobility Services controls investments in companies such as Blacklane, Bolt, Flixmobility, Turo, VIA and the new Mobility Joint Ventures between Daimler AG and the BMW Group. With these, the mobility services car2go, mytaxi and moovel were combined with the services of the BMW Group. The network comprises the joint ventures SHARE NOW (car sharing), REACH NOW (multimodal), FREE NOW (ride-hailing), CHARGE NOW (charging) and PARK NOW (parking). This ensures that urban mobility is implemented sustainably and consistently for the benefit of customers.
With our services around autonomous mobility, our digital payment service "Mercedes pay" and the Urban Mobility Team, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility. Our digital concepts support the development of flexible and environmentally friendly mobility solutions.
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY
Agile methods and an open, modern working environment characterize our daily work at Daimler Mobility Services. We are an international and diverse team characterized by an innovative presence and a future focus.
Our top priority is to develop services that facilitate access to mobility while ensuring comfort, safety and sustainability. We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to realize unconventional ideas and develop services, platforms and systems with state-of-the-art technology.
- You provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office and to guarantee the smooth running of the business
- You provide cross-functional team support by organizing and scheduling meetings, travels and appointments
- You organize paperwork for regular procedures and manage the distribution of company materials to colleagues
- You support the team by organizing internal and external team-building events
- You assist with organizing the onboarding process for new employees
- You prepare and arrange outgoing post and parcels
- You take care of expenses and the support of business travel arrangements for the team
- You collaborate with the finance department to ensure billing accuracy
- You are an enrolled student in the field of Business Administration or a related field
- You have strong communication skills as well as a confident and committed appearance
- You demonstrate high empathy and hands-on mentality
- You ideally gained first professional experience in administrative and organizational tasks
- You show pronounced team orientation and organizational talent
- You offer a high level of initiative, innovation and implementation strength
- You are proficient with MS Office applications
- You are fluent in German and English (both verbal and written)
This is a part-time job, temporary for 6 Month(s)
- Contributing to the future of a fast growing and sustainable company
- A highly motivated, international team
- Attractive benefits such as mobility and food allowance, company pension
- Working autonomously with many possibilities to contribute your own ideas
This is a part-time job (max. 20h/week). We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons. Please apply online via www.daimler.com/career (Reference Number 222662). For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH: email@example.com
Field of activity:Administration/Office
DepartmentAutonomous Services Product Development