- Responsible for IT/ CEO/ F&C excluding IT project in Operating plan and monthly forecast
- Monitor and steer IT/ CEO/ F&C cost closely work together with business units include cost and headcount
- Continuously optimize ITM cube in TM1 to support cost budget and actual cost tracking and reporting
- Provide regular report and analysis against budget/forecast(including local reports and reports requested by HQ)
- SRM daily operation support, enhancement and training (approval path update and training) & IPS contact window
- Coct Center/ Internal Order set up & monthly maintenance
- Monthly OPEX / HC report monthly check and access update
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisors
Qualifications:General skills, personality traits
- Advanced communication skills, written and spoken, in Chinese and English. Profound computer skills, esp. MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and outlook).
- Strong interpersonal skills, team worker and spirit, able to work under stress, willingness and ability to work with and adapt to a variety of ethnic cultures and personalities.
Functionality Skills – Process and technical skills
- Experienced in planning and reporting
- Data analysis skills
- Knowhow of IT operation cost is preferred
- TM1/SAP experience is preferred
Experience and education
- University degree with a strong background in science.
- At least 3 years work experience in finance and controlling
Management and leadership skills,
- Well organized, logical thinker, self-motivated with proactive and initiative, able to handle complexity and multiple tasks, able to cope with dynamic changes.
Field of activity:Finance/Controlling
DepartmentFinance & Controlling Leasing China
To location: Beijing, Mercedes-Benz Leasing Co., Ltd.