Interim start, after that an indefinite contract
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
The Food & Feed unit focusses on strategic semi-finished product groups such as starch/proteins, dry dairy products, sugar and food & feed dry ingredients for whom we provide logistic and semi-industrial services.
For our fast growing Food & Feed business unit we are looking for a driven and communicative Management Trainee to join our team.
During a 2-year period, you will follow an intensive training throughout different departments of our unit. The traineeship starts with an operational training in order to understand and learn the basic logistic concepts such as packaging (un)loading, debagging and decanting. Afterwards the traineeship will guide you through departments such as customer service, commerce, HSEQ and/or technical services.
Throughout the traineeship your leadership, problem solving and persistency skills will be tested and evaluated. Eventually, you will become a valuable member of our Katoen Natie team.
- For this function, we don’t expect a huge amount of experience, but we are looking for curious, bold and driven recent graduates who want to make their mark. You hold a Master or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, applied economics, international commercial, technical or logistics studies.
- At Katoen Natie, you get a lot of autonomy. Therefore, we are looking for those who are hands-on, ready to take on challenges and adapt to different work situations. You are an independent problem solver and known for taking initiatives and responsibility.
- Even though you work great independently, you are a team player as well. You can motivate and drive others but also cooperate in a group.
- You are eager to learn and you have a determination to build a successful career from the floor. Our Management Trainee programme is for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and a results-oriented mindset. You are willing to work in different shifts.
- Ideally, you have a thorough knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
No experience needed
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company that’s part of a large and stable group, with a no-nonsense culture.
- An employer that encourages initiative and appreciates ideas from every layer of the organization.
- A job with impact, where you can make a difference, contribute to safe nutrition for the whole of society.
Talent Manager - Sally Maes
See yourself in this description? Please e-mail your resume + application letter with “Management Trainee + Name” in the subject line.
Your privacy matters to us, please read our