Job DescriptionJob Number: R0060391
Cyber Tech Excellence Trainee, Mid
The Challenge:Are you excited at the prospect of working on an elite team of Cyber architects, engineers, penetration testers, and analysts who are dedicated to stopping Cyber attacks before they occur? Are you fascinated by Cyber technologies, tools, or policies? In an increasingly connected world, protecting data, systems, and networks is at the core of any organization. As an aspiring Cyber professional, you know you can help.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:We have an opportunity for you to develop your Cyber skills and establish your new career. You’ll join a rigorous training program that combines skills assessments, a comprehensive curriculum, functional mentorship, a capstone Cyber challenge, and support to place you on your first Cyber project. Equipped with the foundational Cyber skills to accelerate your career, you’ll join a team and apply those skills to support our clients’ critical national security missions. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to online and onsite training in Cybersecurity
- a chance to protect the world from malicious threats via vulnerability analysis and ethical hacking
- partnerships with Cyber leaders and the ability to attend Cyber conferences
You’ll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Cyber University, an online learning portal specifically geared towards building your Cyber skills, where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
- 5 years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with solving problems
- Knowledge of basic Cybersecurity concepts
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in a technical environment
- Experience with Cyber analytics
- Ability to possess a thirst for knowledge
- Top Secret, TS/SCI, or TS/SCI clearance with polygraph preferred
- BA or BS degree in a technical field preferred
Clearance:Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.