Are you looking for an exciting internship in an international Team by working on various projects within Marketing Communications? Then, we're looking forward to your application!
The Marketing Communications Team MBC of Region Europe represents the central Marketing team of Region Europe. The team supports the 18 European markets with integrated communication campaigns to further enhance the Performance. Further Areas of activities are digital communication activities across all platforms. Other responsibilities include the regionalization of Social Media, Data, Campaigns and RMC activities.
- Support creation and implementation of content for all relevant digital communication activities in Region Europe
- Support scope definition of project requirements including preparation of operational documents, design, review and approvals through completion
- Assist preparation of presentations, process documents, and decision-making recommendations
- Support preparation of analysis and evaluation of digital communication projects and activities
- Assist in the cooperation and communication with internal departments and European markets
- Involvement in the planning, organization, delivery and review of meetings and workshops
- Taking minutes and following-up on conference calls and meetings
- Independently working and following-up on minor Projects
Education: Working towards a Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Media Management or similar Degrees
Knowledge/experience/skills: · Previous relevant experience in digital communication / media in general, being familiar with common (social) media, Interested in automotive sector, good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) ,good knowledge of English (written/spoken), other European language as an asset
Personal competencies: Team player, good analytical skills, flexible, communicative, responsible and accurate Person
This is a full-time job
It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, certificate of enrollment, current performance record, relevant certificates, #if applicable proof of mandatory internship and the standard period of study# (max. 6 MB).
Citizens of countries outside the European Trade Union please send, if applicable, your residence / work permit.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement.
If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: SBV-Zentrale@daimler.com
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
Contact HR: HR Services, Phone: 0711/17-99533.
Field of activity:Sales & Marketing
DepartmentMarketing-Kommunikation MBC Europa