Daimler Commercial Vehicles South-East Asia Pte. Ltd. is a Regionl Center that looks after the Sales and Customer Service in 19 markets for Mitsubishi-Fuso Trucks and Buses, Mercedes-Benz Trucks and Buses and Mercedes-Benz Vans.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the Company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
We have various internship opportunities in the various business functions as mentioned below:
- Business Development / Strategy & Planning / Market Analysis
- Sales & Marketing / Sales Planning & Reporting / Market Management
- Engineering (Automotive / Mechanical) / After Sales (Customer Service)
- Human Resources (Local)
- Finance & Controlling
We are looking for individuals whom possess the following:
- Right attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Proactiveness and independent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to engage and immerse oneself in team
- Openness to diversity and multi-cultural environment
- And job specified skills
Should you be interested in completing 3 to 6 months (Part-time / Full-time) internships with Daimler, please submit your online application via the Daimler Career Page (www.daimler.com/career) with your indicated interested functions. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the Local HR / Hiring Manager(s). Job description of the internship will be shared separately upon shortlisting.
Meanwhile, only students who are still undergoing studies in a recognized education institution will be eligible for the internship programme; working professionals will not be considered for. Should you have any further enquiries, please write in to email@example.com .
- ** For foreign students studying overseas, kindly visit the Ministry of Manpower (http://ww.mom.gov.sg) to check on the valid work pass requirements; namely the Training Employment Pass (TEP) and Work Holiday Pass (WHP).
(Last Updated: Sep 2019)
Field of activity:Sales & Marketing
DepartmentHR BP CV Singapore