Daimler AG is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies with 130 year history started in 1886 by Carl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler, who invented the first gasoline engine in automobile and changed the way people travelled. With its divisions Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services, the Daimler Group is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach.
About Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India
Headquartered in Bengaluru was founded in 1996 as a captive unit to support Daimler’s research, IT and product development activities. We focus on topics ranging from computer-aided design and simulations (CAD, CAE) for powertrain, chassis and exteriors to embedded systems, telematics and developing various IT applications and tools. The satellite office in Pune specializes in interior component designs and IT engineering. It is now one of the largest global R&D centers outside Germany, employing more than 3000 + skilled engineers. It aims to partner closely with suppliers in India for its activities in product development and IT services
Be the Principal Consultant in the area of
1. Application penetration testing
2. Traditional IT & Cloud infrastructure penetration testing
3. IoT / Device penetration testing
Work with the Technology & Business stakeholders in securing their environments effectively.
Prioritize remediation based on Threat Model and Security Requirements as well assist the development team in remediation.
Follow product security best practices to secure On Road Vehicles and Connectivity Environments.
1. Perform a hands-on role involving penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities of applications (traditional on premise and cloud hosted), operating systems, cloud infrastructure, mobile applications and IoT devices
2. Develop and maintain security testing plans
3. Create scripts (Python, Perl etc.) for exploiting vulnerabilities as well automate penetration-testing activities.
4. Produce actionable, threat-based, reports on security testing results
5. Act as a source of direction, training, and guidance for developers to remediate vulnerabilities.
Field of activity:IT/Telecommunications
DepartmentCyber Security Services