Our main task is providing target cost of purchased part with bottom up calculation approach to both procurement teams: Daimler and BBAC, to support supplier sourcing decision here in China. By doing so, we contribute Mercedes Benz Car localization in China.
Target cost calculation for purchased part localized in China.
Pre-calculations in different phases according to input from different partners.
Tracking and documentation of local price and target cost for purchased part.
Set up and maintain network among local suppliers, BBAC and other partners.
- Comply with integrity and corporate value
- Take responsibility as commodity representative
- Report to supervisor, execute management decision and deliver result
- Align and execute team strategy and target
2. Team spirit
- Promote team culture of learning and agility
- Build up network and maintain with business partners
- Build up knowhow and competence, and share within team
3. Cost engineering and cross function cooperation
- Quality assurance of cost engineering of assigned parts and other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure good cooperation with cross-functional partners
University degree in automotive, electronics, engineering, business management or related fields
- Experience in cost calculation, purchasing, production, and engineering
- Expert negotiation experience
- Experienced within project setup and joint venture business
- Expert knowledge of production cost, e.g. material cost, machine cost, labor cost etc.
- Knowledge in automotive components and technology, especially in safety parts group, safty belt and buckle, airbags.
- Knowledge in automotive market and industry
- Understanding of commodity system e.g. interior, exterior and related components
- Intercultural competence and team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English. German language skill will be plus
- Good knowledge in MS-office software especially in PPT and Excel
- Technical knowhow in mentioned "Safety parts group", safety belt and buckle, airbags will be plus.
Field of activity:Procurement
DepartmentProduct Cost Engineering II