Kindle Content Vendor Manager Intern
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
We are looking for a smart, detail-oriented Kindle Vendor Manager Intern to support the Kindle Content Team in the relationship with publishers in Italy and with other teams across EU. In this position candidates will:
- Complete customer analysis, brainstorm and execute new initiatives to meet customer/ vendor needs;
- Analyze and track publisher performance on key performance indicators;
- Grow selection of titles on the Kindle store and help address barriers to outstanding titles;
- Liaise with publishers and internal teams across EU to execute marketing and strategic programs and provide publisher services;
- Work with the Kindle Content team and with publishers on strategic programs to create a great customer experience and boost Kindle growth.
A successful candidate will have a strong bias for action, keen attention to details and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment. He or she will be analytical, customer centric, team oriented, an effective communicator, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet tight deadlines. This is a challenging internship position in one of the most exciting business areas of the company.
- BA/BS required (graduation date no longer than 1 year ago)
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills ability to use hard data and metrics to up assumptions.
- Proven excel skills
- Strong attention to details
- Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
- Able to manage projects and deadlines efficiently and independently
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Business level command of the Italian and English language.
- Past experience in account management or in digital technologies, media, and e-commerce
- Master's degree preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.