Would you like to be part of our AWS Internship Program, helping us to drive growth and shape the future of Amazon Web Services? Are you interested in the exciting opportunity to work with an emerging technology, establishing Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Do you want to grow and build your skills, developing your business acumen and technical knowledge?
Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. On this paid AWS Internship Program we will give you the chance to take on unique projects, enabling you to impact with the skills and knowledge we help you develop, and encourage you to build and innovate. Alongside this you will be a supported member of our internship community, and have access to mentoring, coaching and other learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will be interested in a career in software or technology sales with the ability to identify and create new business opportunities that drive and grow revenues for AWS.
Overview of the Internship Role
- Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon Culture.
- Impact through projects, collaborating with various team members to innovate.
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS.
- Present the AWS value and positioning of solutions to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
- Differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
- You will need to be in your penultimate year of study
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Fluent written and verbal communication in German
- Must be able to do a full-time 3 or 6 month internship in our Munich office
- Passion for Technology
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word)
- Selling experience, preferably in business to business technology sales.
- Strong interest in a technology sales career.
- Willingness to learn and willingness to fail, but always willing to try.
- Comfortable collaborating with extended teams
- Skilled in prospecting techniques.
- Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team