At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As a Business Analysis intern you will join one of our business intelligence, retail or seller services teams. The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Working with operational, finance, retail and technical teams across the organisation to identify opportunities, develop sound business cases and drive measurements of actions to continuously improve on the inputs and ultimately the outputs of the business
- Working with large volumes and big data, in a highly complex business
- Working with business intelligence tools, accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and partnering with the business to identify strategic opportunities and deliver results
Application and Assessment Process
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to attend a video interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment centre based at one of Amazon’s offices. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Intermediate SQL
- Advanced excel
- Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to up assumptions and concepts
- Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business or a similar field
- Experience using databases with a large-scale data set
- Knowledge of other European languages a plus
- Achieved or aiming to achieve a 2.1 and above degree
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team