Would you like to work with purchasing in an international company? Would you like to gain valuable experience of the processes and procedures of a large organisation and to have an impact on the purchase of articles for JYSK countries?
Then a 5 months internship in the Purchasing department at the JYSK Head Office in Brabrand is just the right thing for you. The internship is scheduled for fall 2020.
Why be an intern with JYSK?
We believe in continuous improvement to ensure that JYSK customers always get ‘a good offer’. This is a guiding light for the entire organisation, not least for our Purchasing department. We focus on sound tradesmanship: Procuring the right article in the right quantity at the very best price.
Go for it if you feel like acquiring profound knowledge of purchasing in a major international company and gaining an insight into cross-border operations. You will work in an international environment where no two days are alike, and you will cooperate with competent, dedicated and experienced colleagues in an informal environment.
You bring dedication and you…
get a thorough knowledge of the categories: Bath, bed linen, duvets and pillows, and will work with the following during your internship:
- Article registrations and master data updates
- Range analysis including suggestions for range changes
- Analysis of markets, competitors and customers behaviour
- Analysis and presentations for range meetings, sales meetings etc.
- Sample approvals
- Participation in supplier meetings
- Day-to-day communication with suppliers from countries outside Denmark
- Ad hoc purchasing tasks
You meet possibilities and..
- You are following a relevant study programme focusing on purchasing, e.g. Cand. Merc.
- You bring strong IT-skills in Excel and Power Point. User experience of SAP is a great advantage
- High-level fluency in English and good Danish skills will be regarded as an advantage
- As a person you are responsible and structured
- You are motivated by challenges and you have a lot of drive and strong work ethics
- You are capable of working independently, and you adapt easily to the changes of a busy workday
Call Category Manager Berit S. Christiansen at +45 89 39 72 22 / +45 29 13 75 35 or send us your application and your CV in English with relevant certificates by clicking “I’m interested”. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process, when we have found the right candidate.
Please indicate the relevant internship requirements from your education institute. The position is unpaid.