Would you like to gain valuable practical experience in Sales with one of the most successful companies in Denmark?
Then a 4-6 month internship in the Sales & Expansion department of the JYSK Head Office in Brabrand is just the right thing for you. The internship is scheduled for fall 2020.
We are seeking an ambitious and competent student for an internship in the JYSK Sales & Expansion department.
We believe in continuous improvement to ensure that JYSK customers always get ‘a great offer’. This is a guiding light for the entire organization – and indeed also for our Sales department with its focus on tradesmanship and on offering the right articles at the right price.
The department is responsible for making campaign activities across 20 countries.
Go for it if you want an exciting internship with professional as well as personal development opportunities that allow you to put your theories and qualifications into practice.
Go for it if you want an in-depth knowledge of campaign planning.
You will work in an international environment, and you will cooperate with competent, dedicated and experienced colleagues in an informal environment with a down-to-earth way of communicating.
You bring dedication and you …
- learn to plan campaign activities for a selected product area
- learn to make sales targets for the planned promotions
- learn to make proof reading of campaigns
- learn to evaluate campaign performance
- participate in sales meeting in the countries and at our Head office in Brabrand
- get practical experience with SAP and Business Intelligence
- ad hoc sales tasks and analyses
You meet possibilities and…
- you are studying Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration MSc(Econ.) or similar at graduate level
- you are interested in and have a way with numbers and systems
- you are capable of working independently, and you adapt easily to the changes of a busy workday
- high-level fluency in English, good Danish skill will be regarded as an advantage
- you are efficient and effective, and you quickly grasp systems and relations
Call Sales Manager Morten Plagborg or Sales Manager Torben Nygaard Timmermann at +45 8939 7500 or send us your English application and your English CV with relevant certificates by clicking “I’m interested”. We will handle the applications, as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process, when we have found the right candidate.
Please indicate the relevant internship requirements from your education institute. The position is unpaid.