The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering extraordinary multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
As the Analyst, Planning & Performance, you will assume responsibilities for delivering day to day processes and tools that will drive high impact support for the Americas Regional marketing team. You will use tools, data and judgement to develop actionable and standardized reports and recommendations supporting both budgeting and performance reporting programs.
More specifically, you will:
- Support budget management
- Support the development and execution of Americas Regional Marketing teams reporting systems and insights
- Measure and report of interpersonal KPI's and funds
- Develop tools and processes to deliver a coordinated and strategic plan for resources
- Drive integration of data sources across multiple data sources and multiple reports expansive of internal and external data
- Audit reporting databases and dashboards prior to reporting launch and distribution
What are we looking for?
We are seeking forward-thinking problem solvers, who are passionate about growing market share in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with eye for business. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Outstanding grammar and interpersonal skills, writing and verbal with shown presentation skills
- Support development of automated reporting tools and solutions
- Perform all your tasks with enthusiasm, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance
- Consistently demonstrate your ability to work independently with minimal supervision on specific projects within agreed time limits
- Ability to be flexible, respond quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you and the ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Communicators like you who will positively influence Hilton’s partners and who will communicate efficiently at all levels
- Problem solvers who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems, exhibiting your fine attention for detail
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of professional experience
- One (1) year of experience handling budgets and supporting complex processes
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with data and analytics programs and tools including Adobe Analytics and Tableau
- Strong interest in measuring marketing performance and share of wisdom
- Strong critical thinking and analytical attitude, business and marketing acumen with ability to communicate with partners
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Four (4) years of professional experience
- One (1) year of experience working with Adobe Analytics and Tableau
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.