Quezon City, Philippines
The IND Relationship Manager is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Calls on clients to deepen relationships and proactively owns, responds to, uncovers and anticipates future needs, roadblocks or risks and expectations;
- Serves as clients' contact point and is responsible for managing internal departments to address any customer service issues;
- Introduces solutions to clients in building and strengthening an effective portfolio;
- Works with product specialists and subject matter experts to structure innovative and customized solutions that meet clients’ individual needs;
- Works closely with Case Manager on the on-boarding and retention of clients, ensuring the appropriate “Know Your Client” (KYC) and other compliance deliverables are met;
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities to deepen and increase share of wallet;
- Drives innovation in the solutions we provide clients and further developing our business where necessary and appropriate
- Supports the Senior Relationship Managers in structuring deals that balance risk and reward;
- Maximizes client experience by proactive sharing markets updates, trend and intelligence;
- Assists Senior Relationship Manager or Team Leader in in the research and identification of prospective clients;
- Networks with clients to identify avenues for new business opportunities
- Prepares /oversees new transaction submissions & annual reviews for the submission to the in-business credit lending management and independent risk department
- Actively protects Citi’s assets and reputation by being the first line of defense from credit risk management perspective
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and Citi's policies / guidelines at all times
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Sound knowledge of banking and investment products and process as well as a track record of providing sound banking and financial advice and solutions to clients
- Demonstrates core credit skills
- Demonstrates an intermediate level of Early Warning Detection skills
- Demonstrates ability to close deals and proficiently manage the credit origination process, gather and maintain credit documentation and monitor accounts
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of accounting principles, financial modeling and statement analysis
- Ability to work effectively in team setting
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- A self-starter, with positive/can-do approach, embraces changes and is bold;
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and motivation
- Highly focused, able to rapidly identify key priorities, clearly communicate the priorities
- Passion for creating new business opportunities with existing clients and able to demonstrate innovative approaches to meeting clients’ needs.
- A proactive approach in looking for ways in strengthening business relationship with clients, delivers a simple, secure and seamless client experience
- Ability to embrace new technology and understand the role digital plays in the experience we deliver for our clients
- Able to quickly adapt priorities based on the latest data insights
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrative innovative approaches
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This is for a C12/AVP Level.
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.