- Be accountable for the analysis and exception management of a portfolio of commercial contracts
- Support the eCom business that are currently delivering 110k+ orders per week with 700 trucks delivering from 5AM – 11PM daily
- Role based in Norwest but you will be expected to travel to other offices, such as Surry Hills
Working in a passionate and supportive team, time will be spent building relationships and creating engagement, as well as:
- Daily reconciliation of operational KPI’s against agreed commercial agreements and investigating any variances using various available data sources, to ensure strong alignment with our delivery partners
- Conduct regular reporting to identify and analyse themes, key trends and actionable insights in regards to delivery partner performance
- Support the quarterly reconciliation of operational KPI’s through timely and accurate analytical and coordination support
- Undertake routine invoice reconciliation of key commercial contracts related to delivery partner spend, identifying and managing exceptions to ensure adherence to agreement
- Review and reconcile monthly spend related to fleet, identifying and managing exceptions to agreements and actionable insights to reduce cost to serve
Who we’re looking for
Our new Operations Analyst will be driven and passionate, keen to get things done and able to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a team player with:
- Strong analytical and technical skills with an ability to work with complex data sets to create reporting and derive insights
- Previous experience and/or well developed understanding in 3PL and/or Logistics is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and consistency in the delivery of accuracy within one’s work
- A highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated ability to drive outcomes and work autonomously
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Effective time management skills
- Resilience and a demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Previous experience or exposure to contract management would be considered desirable
Joining the GroupAs an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from YouIf you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.