Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
Consulting. Software. Ventures.
Ihre AufgabenWe are looking for a motivated Scrum Master willing to support the team with functional development of ou ABACUS Banking Product.
- As a functional developer you will be involved in a complete cycle of software development: Analyzing and understanding the regulatory requirements of the German and International banking authorities
- Design functional content of the IT solution based on the business and regulatory requirements
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform functional and exploratory testing
- Write accurate documentation that will be used for knowledge-sharing purposes inside or outside the team
- Identification and tracking of defects in test management tools such as JIRA
As a Scrum Master you will be expected to support your team, Product Owner and the Organization in the following activities:
- Providing the team members and Product Owner an understanding of agility related to software development, processes and methods.
- Ensuring that the team can work as undisturbed and smoothly as possible and supporting an efficient workflow by removing impediments from the team so that they can concentrate on their core tasks.
- Measuring velocity, capacity, quality and other performance metrics.
- Supporting and facilitating Agile ceremonies.
- Ensuring that the team improves continuously.
- Collaborate with other Agile Masters, Agile Coaches and colleagues to foster an Agile community and culture within the organization
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Mathematics
- Very good level of German and English
- Solid understanding of development processes and tasks
- Good understanding of Agile principles and methods
- Strong communication skills, patience and intrinsic motivation to work with people
- Functional and business knowledge related to accounting and regulatory reporting
- Familiarity with Windows and Office products
- Affinity to IT and past exposure to technologies such as XML, SQL or XBRL would be a plus
- Experience in regulatory reporting of banks would be a plus
- Certifications in the area of Agile development would be a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle would be a plus
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- Play an active role in the further growth of the leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and tax reporting technology for financial institutions
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Attractive trainings, certifications and coaching
- Detailed training program for new employees
- Exchange of experiences in an international work environment
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf: +49 / 221 / 956490-900.