Expertise:At least 1-year experience in localization testing or game localization. Good knowledge of video game market and testing methodologies. Communicative English. Native knowledge of language and knowledge of the target market culture.
Preferred higher education in languages or technology, good command of test tracking and support tools, and MS Office. Very good interpersonal skills, creativity, efficiency, attention to detail, and good work organization.
Scope of responsibilities:
- execution and updates of test cases;
- testing product/game translation quality, consistency and language correctness according to given specifications;
- reporting bugs in line with project requirements;
- indepth product analysis as part of playing and testing for better understanding of its functioning and gathering feedback, providing suggestions for product improvements;
- acquiring knowledge on testing methodologies and video game market;
- sharing knowledge with other members of testing team;
- performing administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor;
- performing other activities necessary for the proper conduct of work in accordance with the
- observing procedures related to the job.
- access to hardware and software used for the purposes of the project;
- access to project files with administrative rights.