In this role, you have the opportunity to
- This position performs a role in FloorCare marketing team to lead FloorCare sub-category business marketing.
You are responsible for
- Defines marketing strategy and BMC plan for subcategory.
- Own subcategory P&L and deliver business target of sales, market share, profitability.
- Work with Marcom, COP, BCC/Sales to deliver relevant campaigns and sell out activations.
- Cooperates with BG, for product portfolio, roadmap, PIPO, L4L/G4L insights.
- Understand consumer and industry trend, drive awareness and preference
- Always keep energetic and enthusiasm of delivering product launch and sustain campaigns, engage and leverage BMC BCC resources to maximize sell out, sell in effectiveness and efficiency
- Learn and become master of PSI, P&L management
- Cooperate with matrix team, including marketing, BCC, PR, etc. Keep strong relationship and team work.
- Brief and feedactivation team and external agencies to deliver, also encourage them to be creative while still on brief.
You are a part ofHomecare marketing team, this position reports to HomeCare BMC Lead, responsible for FloorCare subcategory business and marketing, including sell in, sell out, stock, P&L, market share, BMC plan. This position cooperate with marketing activation managers, BCC/Sales, PR, etc. and external agencies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree. Major in marketing, electronic products background preferred.
- Experience: experience of marketing P&L management, market share driven activations, product portfolio management, category strategy and execution. Cross work with upstream and sales, supply, finance.
- Quick learning and willingness to explore, review, improve.
- Teamwork spirit, respect matrix team members. Challenge in a constructive way to always strive for improvements.
- Good at data mining, analysis, tracking, etc.
- Master in understanding and expression, to make sure understand target audience, customers, and management teams.
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips？Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions . Shanghai