In this role, you have the opportunity toBe responsible for maintaining and installing professionally Healthcare equipment and maximizing customer satisfaction.
You are responsible for
- Installing Philips Healthcare (PH) equipment according standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by PH
- Performing planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by PH
- Performing corrective maintainance, supported when necessary by tier-2 support helpdesk
- Demonstrating commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
- Submitting timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned
- Being aware of customer needs and potential commercial leads (Philips Lifecycle Solutions – PLS) through customer visits and provide feedand recommendations to the management, relevant people within the organization
- Supporting the District Customer Services & Operations Manager and the Customer Services Account Manager as appropriate with contract renewals etc.
- Using company property with care to ensure optimal results with minimal operational costs
- Keeping abreast of new technologies likely to affect PH range of products
- Being a professional representative for PH with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with PH policy and targets
- Executing service events (maintenance & Installation) in compliance with applicable version of Business Unit (BU) / Business Line (BL) service manuals and relevant PH quality standard policies
- Completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results
- Adopting appropriate ESD control while servicing PH equipment
- Using appropriate electronic measurement equipment in calibration controlled cycle
- Reporting identified device safety issues according to applicable PH quality standard policy
- Reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree/Diploma level education or equivalent
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of technical complex systems
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .