Job Description - Business Improvement Manager - Robotic Process Automation (AUS114446)
Role TitleBusiness Improvement Manager
Role OverviewAs a Business Improvement Manager you will be responsible for consulting to the Divisional Leadership Team, Senior Stakeholders and Squad Members to ensure outcomes have strategic alignment and meet business and customer expectations.
You will propose high quality innovative solutions that improve efficiency, maximise ROI, mitigate risk, remove waste, improve cycle time, improve BX/CX and operational control.
This role will see you leverage your specialist domain/Subject Matter Expertise of internal ANZ core systems, architecture & business processes to:
- Ideate and identify opportunities to resolve/improve Divisional business process and technology bottle necks & pain points
- Own process improvement initiatives end to end whilst driving these improvements using lean methodologies, Agile delivery framework and automation.
- Run value stream mapping exercises, process & solution workshops.
- Ensure assigned opportunities have clear outputs and benefits cases with clear delivery approaches and timelines.
- Identify and highlight process efficiencies through detailed business analysis.
- Be instrumental in the implementation approach of improvement initiatives such as go to market approaches and best practice.
About YouTo grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- 4-6 years of advanced experience in process analysis, Robotic Process Automation design and development and lean process improvement
- Experience with Agile delivery
- Advance understanding of internal core systems and business processes
- A thirst and willingness to expand knowledge with new technologies bringing benefits into the Division
- Solid understanding of UX and UI principles and how to implement them
- Deep computer knowledge and skills including familiarity with mainframe & bank systems including: IBM I (AS400), CACHE/Orion, Control D/V, GIW, MIDANZ, RAZOR & RAZOR Reporting, RiskOrigins/ANZ KPI/ANZ Impact, Pega (ASW) as well as other Business & Finance Applications including Oracle BI (OBIEE), QlikView/Qlik Sense/QP2, MS Power BI , Jira and Confluence.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office Suite of applications with specialised skills (Automation & Reporting), MS Office Suite (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), MS SQL, MS Access, MS SharePoint & SP Designer and automation tools including Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) & VB Studio, Automation Anywhere (AA).
About ANZOur purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That's why we strive to create balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
Career development means different things to different people. It may simply mean developing a skill, broadening your experience by moving sideways or stretching yourself by moving to a different business. How you manage and develop your career is up to you, but ANZ is committed to helping you do this by providing you with the support, tools and resources you need.
Here are some links to help you get started
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
ANZ has started to move to a new way of working, leveraging agile practices. To understand more about this new way of working and if this role is right for you, we strongly encourage you to take a look at where you’ll find ‘The ANZ Way’ animation and the ‘New Ways of Working’ animation.
We’ve also got some great information about what it’s like to work in on our LinkedIn Life page.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.