This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Account ManagerWe’re looking for the Account Manager to join our Account Management team in Stockholm. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing clients in the Nordics. You will not focus on new clients sales, however up-sales of Adyen’s products and services to your client portfolio is a key part of the role. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll contribute to driving growth for some of the world’s leading companies.
What you’ll do
- Be the main commercial point of contact for your portfolio of merchants;
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple sales channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe as well as the technical and sales teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs and to help you build strong relationships with your merchants;
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills;
- A strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills;
- A fast learner and strong communicator with technical understanding;
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in an account management or management consulting role working with complex enterprise software, financial services or similar. Experience from the payments industry is a plus;
- Completely fluent in one of the Nordic languages as well as English;