Technology & digital
Who We AreBoston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
Practice Area ProfileBCG’s Technology Advantage (TA) practice focuses on helping clients deliver competitive advantage and business superior performance through the use of data, technology and digital. TA is the fastest growing practice at BCG and at the heart of the strategic impact we have with our clients. Our consultants and experts globally work across all industries and provide deep experience and expertise across a number of topics including: * Digital Transformation * Data & Digital Platforms * Software & Agile * Digitizing the Tech Function
What You'll Do
- Work with client stakeholders to analyse and problem solve issues, provide advisory/recommendations addressing business challenges with technology and people solutions
- Design and execute digital strategies, operating models aligned to IT transformations, work with client senior stakeholders to drive digital innovation across their organisation
- Develop and deliver pragmatic and best practice approaches to optimise our client’s technology organisation including new IT and new ways of working
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, toolkits, benchmarks, and enablement material for the Digital transformation topics
- Actively network, manage and influence multiple client and stakeholder relationship groups including senior executives.
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- 4-8 years experience in a digital/technology/strategy related role coupled with expertise aligned to IT/Digital strategy and transformation, CIO advisory, operating models, technology architecture, IoT etc
- Ability to frame strategic challenges from a technology perspective
- Proven ability in supporting clients/teams develop and describe their vision for value creation in digital transformations
- Excellent communication, storylining, client facing and consulting skills
- Strategic mindset, presence and gravitas
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree preferably in an IT/Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Master’s degree or PHD will be highly regarded.
- Flexibility to travel interstate or international as required.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. for more information on E-Verify.