Plant Strategy Engineer/工厂战略工程师
We are people who want to make a difference.Everything we do starts with people. It’s what makes us different from all other car companies. If you share our belief in the power of people and our passion for human-centric innovation, you will thrive together with brilliant, like-minded colleagues who are committed to making a true difference?
What should you do?
- Be the interface towards ME/MBO in project early phases.
- Involve in project, BOP level balancing and/or feasibility studies in early phases.
- Feed Lessons Learned to ME
- Secure strategies and process changes in alignment with plant vision and KPI fulfilment incl. target setting.
- Deliver 1+4 years plant project, coordinate cross-functionally related to projects, vision and efficiency.
- Collect and control the plant master data
- Coordinate shop engineering to set standards and working processes. Optimize current processes /establish new processes under industrialization together with Production / Launch/Shop Engineering.
What competence should you have?
Strong lean experience can bring to project in KPI and solution choose.
Good experience and practice in production and project.
High corporation mind-set and result-oriented attitude.
High analytical and problem solving skills.
Good at communication.
Able to work efficiently under high pressure.
Fluent in English.
University degree or equivalent (Master or Bachelor)
8+ years’ experience in the manufacturing industry with lean knowledge
Who are we?Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow. VCCN-Daqing, CN