About Avis Budget GroupWe don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex
- we're leading the way for the global mobility industry.
We're continually harnessing the latest technology to develop integrated products and services that will offer entirely new travel possibilities with more convenience and flexibility than ever before.
We're looking for the very best talent to join us, and in return we offer a fast-paced and collaborative working environment, committed to fostering innovation and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
About Your OpportunityAs our Area Manager for North WA you will be a natural leader who is able to influence and manage change with a forward thinking mindset. You will be hands on, excited about our customer journey and focused on delivering growth within our business!
Based in Karratha you will lead the management team and operations in the North WA region, to deliver outstanding customer service, drive sales and growth and support with the logistics of our operations. This is a great opportunity to join the Avis Budget Group as we embark on a changing journey into the evolving world of mobility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team to accomplish organisational goals through the implementation of effective operational strategies
- Ensure there are sufficient resources to meet operational requirements
- Manage and maintain fleet in accordance with the business plan
- Monitor to ensure compliance with company policies related to cash management, security of company assets and occupational health and safety
- Maintain efficient staffing levels
- Create and encourage a positive working environment
- Increase customer satisfaction in North WA region
Skills and Experience
- Strong leadership skills with previous experience in leading teams and promoting change
- Experience in a similar industry such as Car Rental, Travel, Tourism, Logistics or Transportation would be an advantage but not essential
- High level influencing and negotiation skills
- The ability to maximise performance of the team
- Knowledge of relevant industrial relations legislation
- Comprehensive knowledge of Wizard
Company CultureWe are a diverse, down-to-earth and hardworking bunch, committed to helping you develop your talents and skills every step of the way. You will be trusted to take responsibility and make decisions to get the job done!
- Excellent opportunity to collaborate with all parts of a thriving mobility organisation.
- Opportunity for growth and development within the Avis Budget Group.
- A competitive salary package with company vehicle included.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, click Apply Now today.