Company DescriptionDropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Solutions Architect in our APAC Channel Partner Sales team, you’ll play a huge role in helping our partners understand the value of Dropbox for Business. It’ll be your mission to to develop and support our growing community of partners, by working closely with them in customer opportunities, showing the value of Dropbox, addressing technical challenges. Your ultimate goal will be to create a technically independent, scaled and sustainable channel partner ecosystem.
- Understand business use-cases and technical details of the Dropbox for Business solution suite (including our third-party integrations).
- Understand how Dropbox for Business solutions are managed and secured.
- Build and deliver technical enablement to our Channel partners to ensure they have ongoing extensive knowledge of Dropbox solutions and how to ensure successful deployment for the customer.
- Work closely with Partner Account Management and Product Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and customer success
- Support the Partner Account Manager with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings.
- Act as a Dropbox speaker at Dropbox partner events (virtual and live).
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to executives.
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly Cloud solutions.
- You have a strong solution creation capability; technical advisory skills and understand business workflow and how to apply technical solutions to business problems.
- You have a passion about learning in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Preferred experience working with sales teams in cloud computing or related technical fields
- Ability to work with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Practical understanding of API (specifically Dropbox API and HelloSign.
- You will have a strong solution creation capability; technical advisory skills and understand business workflow and how to apply technical solutions to business problems.
- You will develop and/or research creative workarounds.
- Strong cloud networking and/or cloud security skills.
- Python skills would be a plus.
- English and Korean language fluency.
- Travel as required
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)