- Experience with coding in languages (e.g. Python or Java). Experience with SQL.
- Customer facing experience in sales, sales engineering, consulting or related function.
- Ability to speak and write in French and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to collaborate and work across geographically dispersed functions.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication and presentation skills.
About the job
gTech Global Customer Care (gGCC) is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will help customers of Google Ad Manager with technical troubleshooting. Through your work with customers and the product, you will identify opportunities for process and product improvements, and use these insights to improve our operations. In this role you will be part of Global Customer Care, a team that supports millions of customers worldwide.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our .
- Deliver excellent technical solutions to customer problems, troubleshooting issues, providing technical guidance, and performing implementation reviews.
- Advocate new product features and ensure the resolution of technical issues.
- Work to improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Use client-facing experience to develop scalable solutions to business problems (e.g. streamline processes or develop automated solutions).
Map data ©2020
Map data ©2020
Map data ©2020
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing .
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.