In this role, you have the opportunity toTranslate innovative ideas via customer insights into compelling business propositions.
We offer you the unique opportunity to be actively involved in the innovation process for new Philips solutions and services in the professional healthcare domain, and work with a wide variety of business environments and geographies.
You are responsible for
- contributing to updating the vision and innovation strategy of research departments based on deep understanding of customer needs together with market forces and trends
- translating strategic innovations within Informatics and solutions of connected care and precision diagnosis into compelling and validated business propositions taking into account technology readiness levels, customer insights and market acceptance
- representing business thinking in multi-disciplinary project teams, and influence the innovation towards validated value-add solutions and services
- evangelizing solutions innovation and co-creation business opportunities
- participating the value proposition creation by providing the business insights and validation
- managing relationships with peers in other research departments to create a strong community of practice
- managing relationships with (senior) leaders at Philips business and market, and with external parties
- increasing the department’s business awareness by participating in people development and training plans
You are a part ofPhilips Research Laboratories, a world-class innovation engine with a history of more than 100 years and numerous inventions that have changed the human history. You will be the business developer of both Connected Care and Personal Health department and Precision Diagnosis and Image Guided Therapy department. You will report to the department head of Connected Care and Personal Health. You will work with a team of passionate, professional and multi-disciplinary scientists, meantime connecting to the China markets, global Research community and related business stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- at least a master degree, preferably in Business Economics or comparable degrees
- experience in driving solutions with a clear understanding of patient, care professional, and payer concerns
- understanding of solutions and product service combinations in professional healthcare, including understanding of the clinical domain, market segments, main trends and main competitors
- able to drive a Value Proposition Creation to gain customer insights and validate propositions
- fluency in English and Chinese, both written and verbal
Required personal characteristics:
- Highly motivated, flexible, social and disciplined team player;
- Eager to define, set-up and shape new innovation directions;
- Enthusiastic, representative and entrepreneurial personality;
- Eager to learn and improve e.g. by new technologies, process improvements;
- Creative, and abstract thinker with a good balance to application;
- Result-driven, accurate and quality minded.
In return, we offer youA career path where you have the unique opportunity to develop and deliver meaningful, cutting edge (digital) solutions in the Health continuum space.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Shanghai