In this role, you have the opportunity toLead certain technical areas, and discover new solutions on medical imaging. Establish clinical and academic connection to enable open innovation for rapidly developing novel solution for the market and great communication between BG and KOL
You are responsible for
- Establish clinical and academic connection to enable open innovation for rapidly developing novel solution for the market.
- Contribute to shape the strategic innovation portfolio on Medical Imaging。
- Responsible for new product’s Introduction, Good understand of customer’s insight and selling points and to identify and determine local products portfolio and positioning, driving the project to execute smoothly and efficiently and deliver results on time and in good.
- Provide future product needs / market opportunities with quantified data.
- Set up marketing strategy for product line depend on competitor environment and customer needs.
- Identify and evaluate global to local products and propose additions to product portfolio for approval by global BG.
- Build-up a network with professional associations and luminaries.
- Keep up-to-date on the technological development in the relevant areas, and assist in identifying related research topics translatable to business opportunities.
You are a part ofPhilips Ultrasound Product Marketing Team, report to Product Marketing leader GI&WHC&VS, who base in suzhou.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least 10 years in marketing field, including clinical professional marketing and customer marketing, prefer B2C
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses
- Expertise in customer segments and the national healthcare systems in which they work
- Understanding and analysis of market, industry and technology trends, and clinical workflow and systems, with an emphasis on WHC ULTRASOUND.
- Boldness to create/shape markets whenever possible, exploiting Philips technologies, market positions and brand
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs
- Ability to drive sales growth in new and existing markets - ability to identify local opportunities, interact with decision makers and provide highest-quality leads as a result;
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers;
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the BIU/BG marketing teams
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Chengdu