INTRODUCTIONDuPont Safety & Construction goals are simple, even when the science isn’t: protect workers and first responders. Keep homes warm and dry. Purify the essentials of life.
DuPont develops solutions that protect, shelter and enhance lives. Our expertise spans high-performance fibers and foams, aramid papers, non-woven structures, water purification technologies, and protective garments, and includes well-known brands like Kevlar®, Nomex®, Tyvek®, Styrofoam™, Corian®, and Great Stuff™.
Learn more about our Featured solutions here: https://www.dupont.com/about/our-businesses.html
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIESThe Maintenance Engineer leads mechanical/electrical engineering support of plant issues that are impacting production over a short period of time. Acts as the technical expert responsible for resolving equipment based or repair technique-based issues, which impact the availability and maintainability of the facility. Serves as subject matter expert in equipment failures and repair techniques during root cause investigations. Provides input to MIQA process. Performs regular field assessments of equipment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develops Maintenance Procedure Use Policy: 1) Performs technical reviews of procedures; 2) Serves as a technical resource during procedure creation and review; 3) Creates and reviews job procedures and checklists, and initiates procedure Management of Change work process (MOC).
- Serves as a subject matter expert in equipment failures and repair techniques during root cause investigations.
- Delivers maintenance input into project activities and acts as maintenance representative for capital projects.
- Develops turnaround scopes and supports turnaround activities.
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts to develop work scopes and drive solutions.
- Delivers input to the Reliability Top Opportunity List.
- Provides input to Mechanical Integrity Quality Assurance (MIQA) process.
- Performs regular field assessments of equipment.
Your qualification profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or a related discipline is preferred
- 2+ years of manufacturing or related experience required
- Skilled in creating/reviewing technical procedures (Standard Practice, Standard Operating Procedures)
- SAP working knowledge for Bill of Materials improvement
- Risk assessment principles
- Maintenance (cost, asset utilization and) goal alignment
- Global Maintenance Work Process (GMWP) and reliability network
- Defining scope of work
- Root cause analysis (rca)
- Maintenance information systems
- Economic evaluation tools
- Reliability Engineering Principles (ex. Statistical analysis, reliability modeling)
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Innovations developed from highly engineered products and naturally sourced ingredients shape industries and everyday life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways of digitally connecting to new tools that enable active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
For additional information on our unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont's Journey. Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.