You will work closely with the engineering team to ensure units are designed for compliance. You will drive the certification process in cooperation with external labs and certification partners. Own compliance testing and suggest design improvements for meeting compliance! Define product compliance plans and requirements for new products.
- Maintain country compliance for products. Power supply efficiency standards for N. America (ES-VI) and EU (ES-V)
- Run RoHS conversion of Particle Characterization and Counting products
- Maintain products requiring GHS labeling and SDS's
- Prepare product documentation for safety, environmental and EMC certification
- Maintain knowledge of changes to product compliance regulations and ensure product compliance over time
- Create and handle effective action plans in case of audit discoveries or potential compliance violations
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of work experience in product compliance or a related field
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as regulations and standards
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements for electronic products for global markets
- Experience with design controls and safety risk management
- Experience with and understanding of standards including RoHS, REACH, Prop 65, ISO 17025, ISO 21501, ISO 11171 and environmental requirements
- Knowledge of power supply efficiency standards for North America (ES-VI) and EU (ES-V)
- Experience in working with a PLM system
- Knowledge of design for environmentally friendly solutions
Diversity & InclusionAt Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available .