Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityThe future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Are you passionate about using modern technologies, stopping hackers, and launching a career in cyber security? Do you want hands-on experience and opportunities to learn how a real-world cyber security organization operates?
Honeywell’s Cyber Team is hiring motivated students to join us for our Summer 2021 Internship experience. Interns will help us defend our organization’s cyber interests, innovate how we operate as a global team, and develop their cyber skills.
- Incident Response – Defending intellectual property, networks, data, and end users from cyber adversaries
- Identity & Access – Enabling the right individuals to access resources at the right time for the right reasons
- Security Architecture – Aligning enterprise cyber security strategy with business and organizational goals
- Data Protection – Working with solutions to protect data on endpoints, mobile devices, networks, and cloud
This position is available in multiple locations across the United States
YOU MUST HAVE
- Due to US Export Control Laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have a protected status
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, Engineering, Cyber Security or MIS
- Must be anticipated to graduate after December 2021
- Must be able to participate in an internship prior to completing current degree program.
- Experience with Cyber Security Processes / Systems / Tools
- Technical Knowledge of Network and Host-based Forensics
- Cloud Knowledge (Azure, AWS, MS Office 365)
- Automation Skills (Python, Shell, PowerShell)
- Motivated problem solver
- Validated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
- JOB ID: req249633
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 19019 N. 59th,Glendale,Arizona,85308,United States
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.