This is an opportunity for a technical sourcer/recruiter (with a passion for direct sourcing) to represent an innovative science driven business. This role will be focused around sourcing, mapping, attracting and screening technical talent for hiring and building strong pipelines for future hires.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for candidates acting as the ambassador and introductory point for DuPont. You will ensure that every candidate understands the appropriate information around company history, values, culture, role, benefits and interview process.
You will have the, listening to and understanding what candidates are seeking, while demonstrating their fit for our business (where appropriate). Your responsibility is to identify and attract the most appropriate ability to build rapport talent for DuPontwhilst maintaining an ethical approach to ensure candidates career objectives can also be met within our business.
- Your background can be from either a recruitment whilst maintaining an ethical approach to ensure candidates career objectives can also be met within our business.agency or an in-house team where you were measured on your direct sourcing activities
- You will be experienced with writing enticing inmails and emails that attract diverse talent, ideally across multiple countries.
- You will possess intellectual curiosity and the ability to be solutions / outcome focused
- You will be experienced using an applicant tracking system, a variety of external tools that support sourcing activities and using a data driven approach for recruitment / sourcing.
- As the first point of contract from DuPont, you will take pride in providing an exceptional candidate experience, managing follow up, feedback and all communication in a professional and timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactivity are essential.
- Fluency (spoken and reading) in English essential. Fluency (spoken and reading) in a 2nd language in Chinese is also required.
For additional information on our unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont's Journey. Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.