What you'll do:We believe that Identity is a powerful enabler with the potential to improve the customer experience of almost every product and service.
As a key member of our team, you’ll work with international business partners, data scientists, designers, and engineers to launch ground-breaking features powered by AI.
- Use data and judgement to craft our strategy and define clear roadmaps
- Partner with strong technical teams to translate customer needs into workable technology solutions
- Develop designs and prototypes to a high standard with data scientists and engineers
- Deliver on our roadmap by prioritizing for maximum impact
- Anticipate delivery risks, and manage trade-offs
- Rigorously execute on experiments and measure outcomes
- Build relationships and make transparent decisions with diverse teams
- Think creatively and solve interesting problems in a fast paced environment
- Show strong judgement: you’ll have experience of making sound decisions based on both data and intuition
- See the big picture whilst handling the details
- Communicate quickly and effectively with different teams
- Build relationships and trust with others by being transparent
- Embrace challenges, persist, and learn through support and feedback
- Demonstrate an ability to get things done
- Inspire others with your ideas and challenge the status quo
- Experience in leading multiple large scale projects
- Experience in product management, or a background in business analysis, or technology program management
- Understanding of product development lifecycle in an agile environment
- Any previous experience with identity, payments, streaming data, API product management, segmentation, or personalization will be beneficial
Why Join Us:Expedia Group recognizes that our success is dependent on the success of our people.
We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
Travel has the power to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach.
We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes.
We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®. Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.