We are looking for an enthusiastic EMSDP Associate to join our development program specializing in Sales and Marketing in Belgium. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- You will complete four, six-month assignments across different business units across different Business Units and within the Marketing and Sales functions.
- Your rotation program will be customized and aligned to recognize your strengths and Cummins’ business goals.
- Your rotations will provide an unparalleled opportunity for networking, diverse experiences across our product portfolio and business, and opportunities for development.
Cummins will invest in your personal development providing relevant training and networking opportunities. In addition, you will be partnered with a sponsor from the European Leadership Team that will guide you during the full 2 years.
Rotation areas: Account Management - Channel Management - Sales Management – Product Planning - Product Management - Pricing - Marketing Communications - Market Strategy and Planning
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, International Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Languages ...
- Some practical experience in the areas of Marketing or Sales, gained during your education or post-graduate
- Language skills (written and spoken): C-level fluency in (Dutch) and English
- Ability to relocate temporarily (1 year) abroad during the program
Read more about the programme here: https://issuu.com/npbu/docs/2020_europe_graduate_emsdp_digital