About Prysmian Group
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. Each year, the Group manufacturers thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity for voice, video and data transmission for the telecommunication sector. We are almost 29.000 employees, across 52 countries. Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is helping transform the world around us. Make Your Mark Video
Team overview and job responsibilities
We are looking for a Human Resource Analyst to join our HR team. Based in Durango-Mexico; the candidate will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources area, seeking to maintain a working climate and conducive working environment to ensure the proper functioning of activities. Implement people strategies to ensure continuity of operation.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements, standards, policies and procedures of the ISO 9001, TL 9000, 5S's, LEAN and SIGMA SOS systems, monitoring and promoting their application and enforcement throughout the Company, in order to align all activities carried out with the Organizational Culture thereof.
- Perform the recruitment process for contractor and fellow staff
- Provide induction courses to new-income staff so that they acquire the basic information needed to integrate into the performance of their activity.
- Ensure that the teaching material is available in the training rooms for the delivery of internal courses and seminars.
- Support the organization of the institutional events carried out by the company for its staff, carrying out the activities assigned by the Human Resources Directorate, to contribute to the realization of such events.
- Support payroll, organizational development direction in Human Resources activities.
- Actively participate in security programs such as DDS, Security Thursday, etc., which allows to guarantee the security objective of zero incidents (Zero and even more) within the company.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in administration, industrial relations or related.
- 1-year experience in payroll, training and recruitment.
- Language: Intermediate English.
- Experience in administrative work
- Proactive / Teamwork
- Teamwork and Collective Responsibility
- Innovation and creativity
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian Group will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.