Our Exciting OpportunityHere's the deal! This is an opportunity to be part of the next step in developing our products. We enable millions of simultaneously connected mobile users while handling traffic from IoT to 4K video in Gbit speeds. All of this in a virtual deployment using containers as we are in the middle of a containerization/cloud transformation to meet the 5G journey.
We stand at the forefront of Agile software development, using methods and principles like Lean and Scrum. Early customer and partner feedare key elements in our development process which is based on Continuous Integration Software practices. We rely on team collective responsibility to finish the tasks according to a prioritized backlog.
We are currently looking for several software developers and testers to work with our agile teams within Policy, Charging, Session and Mobility.
This is a chance to learn and master groundbreaking technology in IP networks in a cloud native container environment!
- Design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements for production and commercial deployment in collaboration with your team and Product Owner, as we believe in a ‘team first’ approach
- Be a part of multi-functional, self-organizing and highly independent teams
- Use CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Development) flow and philosophy, with pipelines designed for as-a-Service and to enable DevOps, with fast feedback loops
To be successful in the role you must have
- Passion and love to continue developing your knowledge
- Talent for software development and computer systems
- Customer focus and ambition to understand customer needs on developed features
- Interest and pride in understanding the whole product and its environment and appreciation for learning and sharing information with team members
- MSc/BSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge in cloud technologies and tools, container/microservices and data
We believe in test driven development (TDD) and therefore competence in test case development and execution is valuable.
What´s in it for you?Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Location for this role: Göteborg, Sweden
In case of questions please contact the recruiter: Johanna Kristensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || IT